Внимательно читайте информацию. Университет принимает только по указанным специальностям
Notice on Application for NENU 2016 CSC Scholarship Independent Enrollment
According to the document issued by the Department of International Cooperation and Exchanges, Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China, Northeast Normal University (NENU) has made the following independent enrollment regulations:
1. Category of Enrollment Full-time postgraduates (Master, PH.D). Master & doctoral degree programs of Education, Biology, Chemistry, Ecology and Economics (World Economy and Finance) instructed in English are the priority majors at NENU.
2. Target Candidates The candidates are selected directly from abroad, excluding the international students who graduated in China in 2016.
4. Scholarship Coverage Application, tuition and campus accommodation fees; A personal stipend (Ph.D. 3,500 RMB/month, Master 3,000RMB/month)
5. Application Documents (in Duplicate) Please register and apply first at (http://laihua.csc.edu.cn
; Agency Code of NENU
: 10200). Then, send all required documents below to the International Students Office of NENU
after you apply online. Application form for Chinese Government Scholarship, fill out in Chinese or English. (Download fromhttp://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua
Copy of passport photo page;
Notarized certification of highest diploma. If you are either students or have been employed, you must submit appropriate letters of verification. If the verification is written in a language other than Chinese or English, it must be translated into either English or Chinese and sealed with official notarization;
Copy of diploma and notarized English translation;
Notarized academic transcripts and the English translation;
Study plan in China (800 words or more) written in Chinese or English;
Two recommendation letters from either professors or associate professors;
Copy of physical examination record for foreigners and blood test report (HIV
, Tuberculosis, Syphilis, HBcAb, etc.) and remember to bring the original when you come to China. (http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua
) Foreigner Physical Examination Form
Application documents sent by fax will not be accepted.
Application documents will not be returned no matter whether you are accepted or not.
Your documents are accepted from January 16 to April 5, 2016 (by the date your mail arrives)
6. Contacts Tel: 86−431−85685722 Fax: 86−431−85684027
Add: Room 624, Division of International Cooperation and Exchange, Northeast Normal University, No. 5268, Renmin Street, Changchun City, Jilin Province, China, 130024